Just wondering if the final talley is in for the Fishing for Tyler

Big Cliff

Looks like there was a really good turn out again this year, sorry I couldn't stick around to get to see many of my old friends but I had to be somewhere else so a quick visit in the morning was the best I could do.

Next year, the good lord willing I intend to be back at my normal post (hopefully with a couple of my trusty sidekicks) and helping with the food side of things! (if my help is needed that is, things looked pretty well organized when I was there).

I was just wondering if the final count is in for attendance, and totals and I know Elisa had some pictures as well.

Kudos to all that donated, participated, and helped out!

The OFC auction raised $1,794.50 for Tyler. That does not include prizes and donations given directly at the event itself. A big thank you to all of our generous members who were able to contribute in any way that they did.

Roy - I am guessing that for the 3 trips that I put up, the guests can give the donations to me and I will transfer it to Elise? Or should they transfer it straight to her?

Thanks

Pete

Hi Pete,

The best answer I can give you is to work it out with Elisa. You can reach her at [email protected]

Thanks again, Sir.

I read this on Facebook this morning:

Fishing for Tyler 2014 was a great success. Thank you ALL that came out to support Tyler. A special thank you goes out to our many sponsors. Thank you to all our volunteers who stand outside with Tyler's mom, dad and sister to make FFT a success. We raised $3400 including $1500 from our online auction. Thank you. Pictures will follow soon.

Sponsors: OFC, Starbucks, Sobeys, M&M Meat Shop, Pasta Plus, Chellybean Bake Shop, C W Coops, 2 4 1 Pizza, West Shore Physiotherapy and Massage, Alcona Esso, Cora's Breakfast and Lunch, Rock 95, Carol Howe - Handcrafted Fashion Accessories, Cambria Design Build, Franklin Empire, Dan Johnson Architects, Ironwood Construction Management, Barb & Howard Moss, Wil Wegman, Traci Cairns, Trisha Stevenson, TJ Adamson, Denise and Tony Clapham.

A special thank you goes out to Roy Boudreau and TJ Quesnel of the OFC. Thank you to all on the OFC for their continued support over the past 10 years. Thank you to all who donated and bid on the OFC online auction.

Amazing volunteers, Deb and Courtney Cox, Barb and Emily Moss, Nicole Roberts, Maureen Manning, Tammy Kliewer and Tiffany French!!!

If I forgot ANYone, please forgive me and add your name in the comments and I will personally thank and acknowledge you.

Elisa Terry Tyler and Tiffany

I read this on Facebook this morning:

Fishing for Tyler 2014 was a great success. Thank you ALL that came out to support Tyler. A special thank you goes out to our many sponsors. Thank you to all our volunteers who stand outside with Tyler's mom, dad and sister to make FFT a success. We raised $3400 including $1500 from our online auction. Thank you. Pictures will follow soon.

Sponsors: OFC, Starbucks, Sobeys, M&M Meat Shop, Pasta Plus, Chellybean Bake Shop, C W Coops, 2 4 1 Pizza, West Shore Physiotherapy and Massage, Alcona Esso, Cora's Breakfast and Lunch, Rock 95, Carol Howe - Handcrafted Fashion Accessories, Cambria Design Build, Franklin Empire, Dan Johnson Architects, Ironwood Construction Management, Barb & Howard Moss, Wil Wegman, Traci Cairns, Trisha Stevenson, TJ Adamson, Denise and Tony Clapham.

A special thank you goes out to Roy Boudreau and TJ Quesnel of the OFC. Thank you to all on the OFC for their continued support over the past 10 years. Thank you to all who donated and bid on the OFC online auction.

Amazing volunteers, Deb and Courtney Cox, Barb and Emily Moss, Nicole Roberts, Maureen Manning, Tammy Kliewer and Tiffany French!!!

If I forgot ANYone, please forgive me and add your name in the comments and I will personally thank and acknowledge you.

Elisa Terry Tyler and Tiffany

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: