Banjo Minnow

davey buoy

Had a fellow ask if he could join us last Saturday.He parked his hut about 100' from ours.We caught 12 Perch just over 2lbs.A couple smaller.Never seen the size of this years perch.Around 3pm we met up with our friend,leaving the exact same time(great guy).He had caught about the same size,29 in total using no minnows,just a white Banjo minnow.He swears by them.Anyone else use these and have luck like that?.

Already looking for skuds,now Banjo's.Whatever works I guess.

Edited by davey buoy

The banjo lure are very productive as far as attracting fish but so is a senco. The down fall of the banjo is it has the hook hooked to the lip of the bait so unless the fish gets all of the bait or the front half of the bait you can get a hook up. I have fished them and watched a lot of strikes fall short of the hook but hey the strike is the best part of a catch sometimes.

Art

Had a fellow ask if he could join us last Saturday.He parked his hut about 100' from ours.We caught 12 Perch just over 2lbs.A couple smaller.Never seen the size of this years perch.Around 3pm we met up with our friend,leaving the exact same time(great guy).He had caught about the same size,29 in total using no minnows,just a white Banjo minnow.He swears by them.Anyone else use these and have luck like that?.

Already looking for skuds,now Banjo's.Whatever works I guess.

Are you saying you are catching perch 2+lbs?