May Long Brookie report

danc

Guest Johnny Bass

Excellant report and scenery. If it wasn't for the COLD winters, I would move up there!!! And I did see the same star next to the moon, though they looked alot closer together down here!

For once I came to my senses and stayed home. The weekend up here was brutal as Dan's pictures show. The tarp on my boat was so frozen, I couldn't open it to load the boat. However, I have been doing a bunch of steelheading last month on local rivers and am now wrapping up with a few dropbacks. I have had the good fortune to get out over a dozen times. Give it another week or so and I'll be hitting the speck scene. I just didn't want to ice fish for them.

Alan

http://members.shaw.ca/amuir/steelhead.htm

undefined

Thanks so much for the fantastic comments guys and gals. It's those type of comments that keep people motivated to put the time together to put such posts on the board. So keep them coming for all reports. Sorry about the late reply, but I had to head out of town Tuesday morning for a job at a gold mine in Marathon. There's a few people that had queries about my post that I'll be replying to through pm's. bucktail, Pam and tjsa to name a few. I'll be getting back to you guys within a few days. Guidofisherman??? It's time to go Bud. See ya out there.