Question regarding 2013 and 2014 fishing lic.

pidge

Can anyone out there give me a quick and dirty awnswer to weather or not one was to purchase a fishing license this week (girlfriend) would 2014 be included? Or a discount added being so late in the season. I'm guessing probably not, but figured I'd ask. She's interested or should i say I've convinced her to go fishing this weekend coming. Just like to know. Thanks.

I think the conservation license is like $18 as well

Starting in February New York license will go for a year from the purchase date, hopefully Ontario will follow soon after

That sounds like a heck of a good idea. For us guys buying year to year,Jan 1st fishing would be possible then.

It is anyways. Not my fault they cant get their act together. Im still waiting for my new card,,,,,10 months and counting.

You may have some explaining to doooooooooo lol.If your stopped.Just hate the red tape crap.Must be a problem Brian,they never take over a few weeks at most in my experiance.

I went the "service" Ontario building in Barrie this summer to get/add a small game tag to my existing 3 year fishing card which expires at the end of this year. I asked if it was possible to buy a new 3 year fishing/small game card and was told "No". No big deal I just hoped to avoid getting a new card in 5 months. I did get dinged for another $6 for a new plastic card though… and will have to pay another $6 in December. That kind of burned my berries. :angry:

I remember when they first brought dinged us with the $6/card charge... It occurred when they went from paper to plastic cards. We were told that the charge was to pay for a more efficient system??? It the system is more efficient, why do we have to pay extra for it?