Heading to Lakair this coming weekend ...any Walleye tips

2 tone z71

Some very good advice above. Like others, most of my fishing is done in narrows lindy rigging. Set your trolling motor to the slowest speed possible that will keep the boat moving. White, orange and pink are my go to jig colours, white being the preferred. Good luck.

Lew ..how long are ya staying ...Id like to get lil momma into a Muskie up there Sat

I'm already home Darrell, it was just a quick trip for a change of scenery.

I fished 5 hours Tuesday & all day yesterday but things were pretty quiet with just a mid 40's musky and a few pike.

Water is quite cloudy compared to only a month ago with visibility about 3 feet and temps range from high 50's to low 60's.

Sorry I'm gonna miss you guys but good luck and enjoy your trip.

Edited by lew

Lew...was looking forward to meeting you there...ill bring the Muskie gear as well see what happens trolling for a few hours...if you ever wanna come Fish Georgian Bay in Britt here..I'm game ,,I got a lil spotted ski Saturday evening and a 42 inch last night ...ill let you know the outcome this weekend

we fished most of Saturday...then back out till dark Saturday evening..it was Beautiful out there ,,sunny and hot,,we drifted..we trolled..we casted...and we jigged...it was a tough fish for everyone there..we got Pike during the day and a few bass...Sunday we went out till 1 pm..no luck..