Ti Musky Rods

Dan668

I normally ship Ups (Worldwide Saver) and fedex (Express Air) . Ends up being cheaper than usps most of the time. You just have to understand the different shipping methods they offer. Most tackle shops in the states charge 15-25 for rods/reels, and i get them next day and just pay the tax. (which USPS charges anyways, plus the $10 handling fee)

Anyways, just was wondering if anyone has used/ordered the two piece. Figured it may save me on shipping. Ill probably just msg him for the shipping method/prices. Too bad etackle doesn't have them anymore, my first one came from there.

Edited by danbob

If you need a hand getting one shipped to MURICA I can bring it over for you. Just need to pay the tax. I ordered 3 telescopic ones a couples months back and shipped them to my ups address, I have a 9' telescopic I'd sell I want to go one lighter it's an XH breaks down to 7'6"

I normally ship Ups (Worldwide Saver) and fedex (Express Air) . Ends up being cheaper than usps most of the time. You just have to understand the different shipping methods they offer. Most tackle shops in the states charge 15-25 for rods/reels, and i get them next day and just pay the tax. (which USPS charges anyways, plus the $10 handling fee)

Anyways, just was wondering if anyone has used/ordered the two piece. Figured it may save me on shipping. Ill probably just msg him for the shipping method/prices. Too bad etackle doesn't have them anymore, my first one came from there.

FedEx slams you with brokerage fees...

I ordered a $200 dollar rod from the musky shop... $80 brokerage fee from fed ex... Plus tax and shipping.... In the end it was about 350 for a $200 rod... I was wild...

USPS doesn't hit you with that...

NEVR get items shipped to Canada by UPS or FEDX as stated above there broker fees will make you cry. That is where they make all there money on shipments to Canada they clear every load and your left crying at home.

USPS the worst you will get is Canadian duty fees and a $5 Canada customs fee to open the package is they actually do open it up.

NEVR get items shipped to Canada by UPS or FEDX as stated above there broker fees will make you cry. That is where they make all there money on shipments to Canada they clear every load and your left crying at home.

USPS the worst you will get is Canadian duty fees and a $5 Canada customs fee to open the package is they actually do open it up.

Wrong. Again it depends how its shipped lol. Try WorldWide Saver with UPS. I order tackle from the states on a monthly basis and only pay the tax, and its next day shipping. Anything thats ground will get raped because of the brokerage fees.

My Cal D 401 costed me 265 with shipping by UPS, i only paid $30 at the door. tax.

I didnt see the rods on etackle. Wiser offered to sell me one, so im happy.

Edited by danbob