Seen Lew today

Muskieman

He didn't see me ...

I was at The Beer Store and Lew was at Mr Gas in Sturgeon Falls it was about 2:30 ?

Nice new Black Ford F-150 with personalized paltes and a beautiful Skeeter boat in tow , I walked up to the passenger window and knocked gently, both Lew and Mrs were looking West ( music must've been loud ), Lew pulled away , I slapped his box side and waved goodbye .. :)

Just had to share .

Randy .

He didn't see me ...

I was at The Beer Store and Lew was at Mr Gas in Sturgeon Falls it was about 2:30 ?

Nice new Black Ford F-150 with personalized paltes and a beautiful Skeeter boat in tow , I walked up to the passenger window and knocked gently, both Lew and Mrs were looking West ( music must've been loud ), Lew pulled away , I slapped his box side and waved goodbye .. :)

Just had to share .

Randy .

Actually Randy, the truck is dark brown :D

I was definitely in that gas station yesterday & towing the Skeeter but I don't know how the heck I could have missed you if we were both sitting in the truck ??

It's funny but we always stop there on the way home for gas and a Timmies, and ever since I first ran into you there a few years back I always look for you.

Next time be a bit more forceful when you're banging on my window, my old ears aren't that they used to be. :lol: