Around the next bend PT 2

misfish

Today was just a day to walk and fly fish and clear my head. If I caught a fish or two,that was a bonus,no matter the size. If you are not into walking a trib,yer missing out. Ya I know fishing is fishing,but a good walk work out really dose it for me.

I returned to the area that I posted before. Leave nothing but foot steps,and wondered what was around the next bend. Well today,I went around the next bend,and I was amazed it never ends. Riffs and ripples and deep pools and nothing but raccoon and deer tracks. I was in awe,as I was before.

Still figuring out the fly thing,I just flicked,and traded up flys all day long. They all seemed to produce the same out come. Small trout. Nothing worth showing though. 10 inches or less. In no way am I getting depressed with the fly fishing. It,s a mastering way to fish that I need to figure out. Im sure when I do,it will be a great time. Satisfaction for me.

I walked,wadded 10 miles to day. I came upon a piece of property that I might be trespassing on. All this way up a river and find a house. They must have a long drive way.LOL

Going to try and google where my where abouts at that point,and find the owners and ask permission to access more of this great winding piece of wonderful waters.

Sweet waters.

Boots are made for walking.

002_zpse110c942.jpg

003_zpsd769fb6c.jpg

004_zps7041b598.jpg

005_zpsd110de45.jpg

006_zpsb2a8be90.jpg

I was one that would go with the crowd many years ago.Shoulder to shoulder. It was so frustrating back then. Finding new waters and only sharing with true friends,has come more enjoyable. I just wished,I had of done this many years ago.

looks like some nice water

I would of invited,but my CPR is expired. LOL

,that rock sitting up,that water flow

Funny you say that Dave. I sat there and had a bite to eat and a smoke. Left a fly dangling in the pool down stream.

clears the mind.

Rick,it did.

If I could still walk ten miles, I';d be doing the same thing Bro. Great report my friend.

Dan,the walk up river is a great work out. When I make my way back,oh,what a relief it is. :worthy: