AHHHH JULY!!!

Wow Frank.. That was an awefully satisfying taste of Windermere, your vacation and some great pics of eyes and smallies too. The accoms look awesome and if ever going I think you'll have to come along to cook all the meals.

Great stuff. Thoroughly enjoyed that read. And what you said below... one of, if not the best reason to take a good bit of time to sit back and relive those moments, while writing a report.

So, now I sit here typing this smiling to myself as I look at the pics, again.

Great report! Those sunsets are truly incredible.

Thanks for sharing.

cheers

HD

Thanks HD, the sky the night of the storm was incredible!!

Wow Frank.. That was an awefully satisfying taste of Windermere, your vacation and some great pics of eyes and smallies too. The accoms look awesome and if ever going I think you'll have to come along to cook all the meals.

Great stuff. Thoroughly enjoyed that read. And what you said below... one of, if not the best reason to take a good bit of time to sit back and relive those moments, while writing a report.

Thanks Drew, I agree reliving the trip while writing the report is truly a joy!

Sweet .

Time away with the one you love.

Awesome :good:

Thanks Dawg, yup, nobody I would rather be there with than her. I wish I would have taken video of her playing that 18 1/2" smallmouth.

Frank,

Awesome report! Looks like you guys had a great week. I am amazed at how much the water has dropped in 3 weeks since we left, wow what a difference. Looks like you are really becoming comfortable and confident on that big body of water,, as you said, pick it apart in smaller pieces as there is so much to explore.

The crayfish,,,, we actually picked up a few while jigging as well, never have I seen that before. Juli did a great job on the pics, it was almost like being there again. I have witnessed that sunset myself a few times from that exact location, actually have copies of that photo lol,, it is a great position to be in for the feeding frenzy at 9:30 PM isn't it.

Did you make the trip down to the falls???

The wall of walleye,,,, you will have to fill me in on that one some day.

I bet you can't wait to get back in Aug, I will have to wait until June 2014 for my next visit.

Looking forward to your Aug family report.