Michigan or Wisconsin Musky Lodges

bigcreekdad

Looking for something a little different. Looking for an American PLan lodge in Michigan's UP or Wisconsin. We just don't want to cook.

Any ideas?

We have American plan in Canada as well y'know. :) Sorry, can't help with MI or WI lodge suggestions.

There's not that many American Plan lodges that I know of anymore in Wisconsin. Check out Sunrise Lodge on Lac Vieux Desert in Wisconsin. We stayed there in 2002. Nice place. The fishing is decent too. LVD is famous musky water. The world record Tiger Musky was caught there.

You may also be able to get something like an American plan at Alpine Resort in Presque Isle, Wisconsin. We looked at staying there, but our plans changed that year. It's on a chain of lakes that offer good Walleye, Pike, Musky, Smallmouth, Largemouth and Panfish.

Tom

C'mon folks. From my many posts on the French River, it should be apparent that I'm a huge fan of Ontario. Been musky fishing Ontario for over 45 years from the Kawarthas to Lake of the Woods. A relative of mine who lives in the SW, and with limited vacation time, and I were thinking of a trip sometime where he wouldn't have to drive so far.

I will likely die on the French.