Cottage/Resort 2-3 Day Rental in Kawarthas

fisherman7

Hi all, I've got a buddy who's recovering from a major illness that wants to get away for a few days of fishing and forgetting.

I'm looking for something in the Kawarthas as it's close to his home. Cottage/cabin rental with reasonable comforts of home as he's still recovering and not ready to rough it.

Needs to have boat/motor for rent as well.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Check out http://fishnrest.com on sturgeon lake.

Great fishing not far from the docks, clean cabins and the couple that own it are nice people.

I remember a couple of years ago (when I was a rookie to boating) my impeller blew on my 9.9 merc.. Troy had no problem helping me fix it and get me back on the water ASAP.

I believe their weekend rates are $110-$130 a night

Lunge haven and rustic bay both are on sturgeon lake and have cabins don't know the price tho?? Also elim lodge on pigeon lake has cabins and boats so just google it I guess ?? Also Kenton's villa on sturgeon lake as well !!!! Hope this helps a bit !!!! Good luck. Cheers. Shawn

3 Castles in Buckhorn is a nice relaxing resort. Lottsa nice scenery, they have boats & right in town should you need supplies. Fishing is good also. I haven't been there for a few years but the people that owned it are very nice. There's entries in their guest book from my parents during the walleye hey days of the 50s! Anybody been there recently?