Another bout of Generosity

EC1

Today, I went out to scugog taking a buddy out for some frogging action. Brought the canoe, and rigged with a bunch of rods ready to go
Lo and behold I bring everything, Minus my tackle bag. Had 4 hooks tied and 4 pieces of plastic in total.
Luckily a downtown bass member fishing a tournament was pulling out, and gave me a couple packs of worms. For the rest of the afternoon we beat on a few 1-2lb largies with his worms.
Thanks so much to this man with a triton - I owe you a beer some day. Pictures aren't with me and I'll post when I get them. They're nothin special, but my day was saved.9154749677_05b7ea97a8_z.jpg

Edited by EC1

Proves there r still good people around. I have a similar story. 2 years ago I was fishing Nipissing, doing really well catching nice sized perch & walleye thru the ice. At the end of the day i'm packing up my gear, I have extra minnows. So i take the minnows over to another group & offer them to the people. The following week end I hit the same spot, Fishing is even better than the previous week. Early afternoon I'm running low on minnows. 1 of the members of the group comes over to see how I'm doing. I said great, but I'm really low on minnows. He runs over to his spot & returns with a container of minnows! In turn when I departed I stopped & gave then some perch & wallys.

"What goes around, comes around"!!