NF Canada's wonderland cheap tickets help please

Handlebarz

There are no cheap hotels in Vaughan. Well the cheap ones I would not recommend bringing your family to. You might want to look at the montecarlo inn off of langstaff rd. or the super 8 on steeles. the extended stay on steeles x the 400 isnt too bad. If price isn't an issue there is the Hilton garden or renaissance on 7 x interchange way.

Ok thanks guys

I did not know if there were deals out there. Not much from what I have found.

As for hotels yeah I don't want a $50 room $150 range is what we have seen just wondered if there were some with favourite places in the area.

Try the Novotel, it's new and right around the corner. If you go online it will be cheaper than trying to phone and book. Nice place and close to wonderland, Bass Pro and Sail!

Rob C

Frankly I wouldn't recommend Canada's Wonderland to anyone. These all day passes are a joke. Ride anything and everything all day long.

More like wait in line all day long to ride anything and everything.

Even the grandkids don't want to go back. Better things to do than wait an hour or more for a three minute ride!

Thanks Rob will check it out

Kwikfish I hear you there my first plan was camping for the week but the kids well daughter and wife really want to go so I can live with a day there then go to advance taxidermy to order my musky mount the next day as the wife and daughter shop the boy and I will go shopping the advanced way. Also hit bass pro and sail.

Frankly I wouldn't recommend Canada's Wonderland to anyone. These all day passes are a joke. Ride anything and everything all day long.

More like wait in line all day long to ride anything and everything.

Even the grandkids don't want to go back. Better things to do than wait an hour or more for a three minute ride!

Try dealing with all the crap that that place generates.... Don't leave anything in your vehicle or it's gone

Too many of the local kids with passes fill the park these days. They go every day and fill the place up. Last time I was there we managed only 4 rides all day... I refuse to wait an hour for a 3 minute ride....