Quebec Provincial Parks - Lookin for SM & Eyes

Stoty

Hey all,

I have some holidays coming up in July that the wife and I would like to use to go camping with.

Anyone know any good SM/Walleye Provincial Parks in Quebec that they would recommend?

Ive never been fishing in Quebec and really have no idea where to start.

Any help is much appreciated!

I am also recomending La Verandrye good walleye fishing and pike i have fished the park for many years from a very young age as we had a cottage in Maniwaki and would make several trips to the park in the spring and fall here are a few lakes that i would consider trying the Cabonga Reservoir wich has easy access right off the main road into the park now if you want to go off the beaten path i would recomend willderness camping on Lac Nicolet this would also give you access to Lac Nichcotet the Grand the Dusty and Nine mile if you would like more info you can send me a pm good luck.

Cheers Mitch....

Jamie when are you going ?? I will be up on the Ontario side of the Ottawa river as well and I do know some spots on the Quebec side and well the fishing is great ...how far do you want to drive ? You don't have to go very far into Quebec to have great fishing and hundreds of lakes and rivers ..... I will dig out my info if you would like and it has lots of choices ?? What about the beauchene reservoir ?? Sposed to e the best smallie fishing anywhere and there's walleyes there too ?? Pm me if you want