LAKE O KING REPORT

snagmaster

Hey guys I managed to get on the water one last time before I leave for Jamaica with my beautiful girlfriend. First off I would like to thank Rob ( iceguy) for putting me on my very first open water king salmon. What a fight....You truely are a king of kings Rob.

Alarm went off at 3:30 am and was on the water fishing by 6am. We picked up our first fish a little after 7am. It was good to get the skunk out of the boat early

my first open water king . What a treat.

A Beautiful 20lb king

img0401id3.jpg

About 20 min later Rob hit this nice scrappy 4lb bow

img0402wx3.jpg

It was nice to bump into a bow right away but Rob diserved a nice king. And he got what he diserved a half hour later

A gorgeous 24lb Chinook

img0403yz4.jpg

We were content after landing those two, well atleast I was but we were in for a treat.

As soon as the lines were back in the water we hit another king.

Me with a 23lb king

img0407qr5.jpg

I was spoiled my very first time out for salmon and i think i will put riggers on my boat soon.lol. But the action wasnt over yet . We couldnt even get all the lines back down and another fish was on. It was a 16lb king and It liked to jump....lol. Rob landed it after a very acrobatic fight. But we were unable to take pics due to my warpo camera.

It was a great day on the water and a lot of fun... Thanks rob for gettingme addicted to a new type of fishing . Im sure i will spend a couple Gs on salmon gear this season.....lol . It would be cheaper to have a drug addiction...lol

Goodluck on the water

Well done, although I have absolutely no flippin idea about where your are fishing, cause I am so far and away from there, the pictures are great.

Thanks for the post snagmasteral.

Thank's for joining me out there today Al, don't worry about the pic's once you posted them I saved it to my cpu. Have good time in Jamaica, don't catch anyting to weird. I'll get that manual rigger down from the garage attic for when you get back.Have fun.