Potato Island Georgian Bay

Lakeshore

I have the opportunity to fish Georgian Bay this summer, early August.
I will be staying on Potato Island with several families. Me and my children absolutely love fishing.
I have the opportunity to fish the area in a small aluminum boat and 9.9 outboard.
I am an experienced fisherperson, but not an expert in any capacity.
What can I expect to catch, hope to catch while I am in the Bay.
I mostly target bass, walleye, and pike, but I do have gear for small musky and would love to target bigger fish.
I am not looking for your own spots, but maybe some help with advice on what might work and where would be good places to visit and techniques that can up my odds of catching fish.
I am strictly a catch and release type guy.

Appreciate the help!!!

First of all I have to say, be very careful of rocks because there are lots of them in the area. Second thing is to keep an eye on the weather. The wind can kick up fairly quick and can make it very hard going with a small aluminum especially if you get caught in the main bay west of Potato Island. All the fish you have mentioned can be caught near Potato, Green, and Marshall Islands and even channel cat can be caught in the Waubaushene channel using worms, still fishing.

If water is calm try Waubaushene channel, Sturgeon Bay or even Methodist Island. try worms, minnows, worm harnesss, almost any kind of rubber. Canadian wiggler chrome and Rapala 6" silver/black work for me, trolling or casting for pike . Don't be scared to try different baits until you find something they want.

Being wary of rocks won't take away from your fun or enjoyment but it could save the motor's bottom end.

No such things as having gear to fish for small musky So leave them out of your target species. You are not equipped to fish for any musky. That being said ,any weed line/ rocky point should produce lots of pike and bass. I love fishing a bone coloured Pop'R for the bass and spinnerbaits for the pike

No such things as having gear to fish for small musky So leave them out of your target species. You are not equipped to fish for any musky.

I guess you've been told.

Great area with lots of fish. 3/8oz spinnerbaits will produce bass and pike for you around weed beds. Jig fishing(grub tail) along rocky points or drops is good. I have best luck on those waters with natural colors. Good luck and enjoy your vacation.