Fish Seekers

SirCranksalot

I used them last year after they were recommended to me. Worked quite well on a line counter reel with a medium heavy rod. Not near as much drag as with a pink lady or dipsy. For the price they are well worth it. Can be used for multiple species as well as they are totally adjustable for depth. Cheers

It's not clear from the link I posted how they trip. Are they similar to the Tadpole, another device I've just recently become aware of? I'm thinking of trying one or the other, or maybe both, to catch lakers in 20-30 fow. I use Big O's a lot for bass, walleye, and pike. I don't know if they would trip the Seeker(they are a relatively shallow diver.)

http://www.offshoretackle.com/resettable_diving_weights.html

My buddy back in Barrie uses and likes them he has success down to approx. 30 feet, uses around BBP quite a bit.

I stayed with the dipsey diver on lake Muskoka, found that I could get down to 50 feet, even though my arms were 3 inches longer after an hour of trolling lol,

The trip mechanism on the fish seeker seems a bit easier to work with, but overall he is very happy with them.