What crazy things do you do waiting for opening?

Old Ironmaker

Thanks for sharing, much of what you do like volunteering your time and experience sure sounds admirable but certainly doesn't fall under any definition of mental instability. I have heard there was some type of angling for something called a trout this time of year, am going to give it a shot. Haven't fished for trout for over 25 years and decided after todays breath of something called spring am going to give it a shot this week after I check the regs. Haven't seen anyone out on the Grand River where the usual suspects are or at any of the dams so checking the regs tonight will be a good start. Thanks all you Trout hunters for getting me off my Arse, can't even find a driving range open so a fishing I will go.

Johnny D

Off topic but thought I would share, Dear wife asked this past Sunday it she could borrow 8 lures to mount in a shadow box and display, great Idea so I picked out 8, I never use, guess what a few were? You got it trout spoons and a Flatfish........the lures framed and under glass looks really cool. Is the word " cool " still used today?