Bill's release Fitzpatrick!

So who will be taking snaps this year?

How about Flutie or Rob Johnson, I don't think Rob's busy after his shift at Walmart. As far as the multi million dollar long term contract Irishman is concerned I really thought he would work out, too bad, had high hopes for him as one of the most intelligent athletes in any sport. He'll make a good backup if he continues his career. I see him coaching down the road. The positive thing about drafting a kid out of college today is the 2 or more years taking second team snaps and carrying a clipboard on Sundays are over. Teams expect kids to take first team reps on day 1 of OTA's and start on Sundays right off the hop.

Ooops, I just said today I don't use acronyms because I don't know what they all mean, meant to say optional team activities.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

As a Fins fan, I'm only concerned because I fear who ever they pick to replace him, may not throw as many INTs when pressured lol. I am however concerned about picking up Mike Wallace from Pitts. Didn't the Fins just get rid of a player of the same style in Brandon Marshall because of his attitude only to pay more for one with less impressive stats ? :dunno:

As a Fins fan, I'm only concerned because I fear who ever they pick to replace him, may not throw as many INTs when pressured lol. I am however concerned about picking up Mike Wallace from Pitts. Didn't the Fins just get rid of a player of the same style in Brandon Marshall because of his attitude only to pay more for one with less impressive stats ? :dunno:

Its like Seattle trading for Harvin the talent is worth the risk. As a fins fan you must like the Hartline and Ellerby signings.

Yes, I am really happy with the re signing of Hartline, he has always proven to be reliable hands and fast too.. he could easily get another 1000 yrd season with a "true #1" to take alot of the heat off. And Devon Bess is as a great slot rec. as the best of them in my opinion.. but could use some yards after the catch (again, might be more possible with others covering Wallace) Im glad "we" tagged Starks too- he's been impressive the last 2 yrs. But I won't lie, I don't know too much about Ellerby other than the stats on paper. Looks promising but will likely come at the cost of losing Carlos Dansby. "out with the old in with the new" which worries me, tweaking the def. too much could be a mistake -was the only strength of the team for the last 5 yrs. the Secondreary could use a facelift that's for sure. And a pass rusher to go opp. Cam Wake would be my first choices before I looked into the LBS IMO.

I'd like to see the Bill's trade for Matt Flynn of the Seahawks. He's making way too much coin to be a backup and I believe he's a player they could grow with.

I would like to see him Start some where as well. Mostly just to see wheather he is more than a 2 trick pony.

marshall is not the same style as wallace. marshall is more of a possesion receiver using his strength to out work cbs, while wallace is a deep threat speedy receiver. who is used to stretch the field, opening up space for other receivers and the running game

also a fins fan btw. next up TE

Ya Fasano wasn't great by any means, but was usually reliable hands. So he needs to be replaced. But I am more concerned with with Def. Secon-dreary - the pass Def has been weak to say the least for far to long in a pass hungry game. I say we need a dependable corner and DB. I would also like to see Daniel Thomas get traded or released and try to pick up someone who can play more than 2 games with out getting a concussion.

Hey Hey .... Another Dolphins fan. :clapping: Maybe Miami can train him how to catch critical passes.

Hey Hey .... Another Dolphins fan. :clapping: Maybe Miami can train him how to catch critical passes.

marshall is not the same style as wallace. marshall is more of a possesion receiver using his strength to out work cbs, while wallace is a deep threat speedy receiver. who is used to stretch the field, opening up space for other receivers and the running game

also a fins fan btw. next up TE

Good to know I haven't been suffering alone all this time :blush:

Good to know I haven't been suffering alone all this time :blush:

You folks don't know the meaning of suffering. how about going 0 for 4 in the big game, since then I threw in the towel. I had not recovered from the first Super Bowl loss and was trying to recover for 4 years in a row, Now that's suffering.