nomap.ca not working

Rod Caster

It showed portage routes, fish species, unammed lake ID's, areas of interest, township lines, park borders, access points, trails, snowmobiles trails etc etc. It might have shown land topo and select lake topo's as well. It was great for general recreational in Northern Ont.

I sent Geoma (the creating company) an email to see what they say and if it'll return... I'll hazard to guess that it relied on advertising and they were not making money on it.

Great map Dave!

Some important-to-me features are missing, such as camping spots, Numbered Lakes and some fairly well-used portages. Crazy that it shows exposed rocks in lakes...although I can confirm it missed a few ;) I did just find an abandoned railway that I'd like to check out this summer. It's very useful map and just made me miss 10minutes of hockey. Saved to favorites.

• 2 weeks later...

I like it I don't see this stuff though"Some important-to-me features are missing, such as camping spots"

your right, it doesn't show camping spots... I must have been thinking about one of my wall maps. Shows all the other things I mentioned however.