What a weekend

bigugli

I had kinda hoped to do a little fishing , or check out the fishing show, this weekend. As always, if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.

Son and daughter were moving into a new place this weekend. All was planned, arranged, etc.... Daughter winds up back in hospital for treatment.. Being a stubborn child ( don't know where she gets it :whistling: ), she never let on she was in difficulties again. Got a message on moving day :wallbash: that she had been admitted the day before.

Needless to say, all was chaos, much of the daughter's stuff had not been packed yet. 10 pm Friday night, and 100+ round trips on 4 flights of steps we vacate the old apartment. At the other end , the young fellas just piled everything into the middle of her bedroom and the kitchen.

Yesterday was used to recover from overdoing things and the 2 spills. :stretcher: Apparently I'm not supposed to be climbing all them stairs.

Today was the start of sorting out my daughters furniture and things, a mercy run to the hospital with some necessities, and 5 loads of the daughter's laundry. Tommorrow I'll tackle some more of the mountain and some repairs. The Mrs tries to help, but the right arm is tied to a sling for the next 6 weeks to recover from surgery. What else could go wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgx3TCnIH80