Aqua-Vu Micro+

Rich

I've read a few comments on other sites, the most mentioned is it only has a 50' cable which limits your depth. Second is the lack of a power port to provide backup power when the battery depletes. Battery is supposed to be good for about 6 hours. Other than that, most seem to like the clarity and small size for portability. I almost bought one at the x-mas sale at Tromblys, but like usual, wrong item and wrong price.

I've read a few comments on other sites, the most mentioned is it only has a 50' cable which limits your depth. Second is the lack of a power port to provide backup power when the battery depletes. Battery is supposed to be good for about 6 hours. Other than that, most seem to like the clarity and small size for portability. I almost bought one at the x-mas sale at Tromblys, but like usual, wrong item and wrong price.

lol wrong price there I bet....

The + version does have AC input, AND video output for recording or transferring to a larger screen (tablet etc). The 50' cable will be 30' too much for almost all my fishing trips, so that doesnt bother me.