underwater camera

batoathome

so i made my own under water camera system. Need help on one last touch. I am looking for a fish style housing for the camera. the lense is only about a twoonie size and lenght is about 4". i tried looking for a plastic fish like toy or a used housing from an old fishtv unit with no luck. any ideas??? last i used a piece of plumblers pipe to house it but i didn't like the way it looked. so just to give you a few details on what i used for those who are curious: used a car back up camera that i got from ebay $18(wide angle color and nightvisionalso waterproof)works great!! 9v battery from electronic store$12 CAT5 WIRE 120FT. $9 AND MY old 7" portable dvd player witch has av input. so again not to stray from my question is can anybody help finding a housing?? thanks

Well I found a hard rubber fish in the baby section at Walmart . One of those bath toys. It works perfect . Just had to stuff it with 4 1 once fishing weights. Will take some pictures and post it later. Tested the camera up to 60ft works fantastic.