Where does our money go

DOS

Well hold on to your hats boys and girls. Last year in my store I sold over 17k in MNR licences, fishing, hunting etc. My last count was 12 boxes(50 each box) fishing and 9 boxes hunting regulations. Well I just received 1 box 2013 fishing regs, and when I called to request more I was told that they are not printing anymore and it will be the same with the hunting regs. I box per store..

Like sheep we are all supposed to go online for the regs now. So if you got a copy, hang onto it, there won't be anymore. I don't think I am going to like the backlash from customers, Time for a call to my local MPP, I suggest that everybody else do the same...

Just my morning rant...

RED

Edited by DOS

Nice!!!! Can't follow the rules if I can't get a hold of a play book. It isn't up to us to seek information when we have paid dearly to have that taken care of that for us. MPs and MPPs don't listen to anyone but their masters for whom they tow party lines. Lip service seems to be the little we get in return for our dime, action must be a higher priced option.

Edited by moxie

Pretty common to for things to be available only online these days. All those paper copies probably wound up in the garbage or recycling anyway. The paper is thin and doesn't stand up to water or the elements.

They're available in PDF format on the Ministry website - easy to download and have avaialble on any phone, tablet or laptop out there.

This is a good move.

Pretty common to for things to be available only online these days. All those paper copies probably wound up in the garbage or recycling anyway. The paper is thin and doesn't stand up to water or the elements.

They're available in PDF format on the Ministry website - easy to download and have avaialble on any phone, tablet or laptop out there.

This is a good move.

Finally, the voice of reason! I keep my regs as .pdf copies on my phone. Always with me, always current.

Anyone thinking they have to possess a paper version before they'll be held to those regs is only fooling themselves.