pine lake Halliburton

sunfish1

anybody ever fish this lake on the hard water hell soft either i don;t know this lake at all ,found it on mnr site online fish , stocking programs , says it has whitefish and walleye and cpl other species ,

but we have no idea where to start looking on lake can't find a chart as of yet ,or where to park ?

any help wood be appreciated

thanks

steve

There's walleye bass and pike perch and lake trout !!!!! It's easily accessible stay away from the bridge and the northeast section where the river comes in !!!!! The locals usually put their huts down the southeast side !!!! But the other lakes in the area are a better option like grass lake and maple !!! Both easily accessible I have fished them all for bass and walleyes !!!!

There's walleye bass and pike perch and lake trout !!!!! It's easily accessible stay away from the bridge and the northeast section where the river comes in !!!!! The locals usually put their huts down the southeast side !!!! But the other lakes in the area are a better option like grass lake and maple !!! Both easily accessible I have fished them all for bass and walleyes !!!!

X2

Steve, what species are you most interested in?

Just make sure you follow the regs and slots as the ministry does frequent those lakes as mentioned and I was there yesterday and be very aware if where you are as the current from the river that joins all those lakes is going pretty good and with all the melt it can be dicey just pay attention where the locals are or ask cause they know where to go on grass lake for years there is always a group of huts only a hundred yards or so from open water !!!!! They hae been fishin there for years ....and remember the saying "if you don't know don't go" and you will live another day !!!! I drove around Haliburton yesterday and there was lots of huts and guys out fishing but like I said mostly locals and the guys I talked to said just be aware and be careful some lakes looked a lot darker than others ..... FYI !!!!! And with all this rain things change quickly ??????