Thank you OFC! - NF

Leecher

A very talented and caring man Jacques - you and your family are blessed. Cherish the memories, he has left lots of himself behind in each of those works, and a very special place in your daughter's heart.

He sure was Rick. His legacy will live on through us all.

Sorry again for the loss Jaques, some very nice words by your daughter aswell. His suffering is over and you can finally get some rest. Nice art too.

Thanks Christopher! Daughter's words were on part with how we all felt that moment. His art work will be cherish for ever.

Jacques there is solace in submission for the ones that leave us behind knowing ...we will carry their flame....my condolences mon ami to you and your family

Thanks Dave! Very kind words mon ami!

My condolences to your family . Your daughter sounds like a very grounded young lady.

Thanks Jim!!! She impress me with her thoughtful message for her grand dad :worthy:

My deepest condolences Jacques. He was a very talented and gifted man from the looks of his work and passion that he poured into it. Just your words alone tell us how special he was.

Very sorry for your loss.

Thanks Brian!!! The man is so gifted that, every piece that we have in our home have a new meaning now. The void he has created will hard to overcome.

lache pas jaques toute va bin allez mon chum!

Merci mon chum!!!

my condolences to you and your family Jacques, have been through it twice this year and just got a call this morning that my Aunt in NC just pasted, I want this year to end now.

The void is going to take time,be stong for your family.

Thank you Loonietoon!!! you be strong too for your family... condolences from my family to yours... it's not easy to go through this during the holiday season, but twice in a short period of time and this.... just insane :wallbash:

You be well my friend, wish you lots of courage in these hard times.

Jacques