Best Fish Finder combo. ( bow and console)

reelinrolly

Hey guys

I am looking at getting a fish finder for both the bow an console of my boat

I will be doing a lot of drop shorting. And would like to have both units networked together

I have a $2000 budget to work with. Any suggestions??

Edited by reelinrolly

A Lowrance HDS7 Gen2 on the console and HDS5 Gen2 at the bow would be a nice combo to have networked together and would put you right under that $2000 mark and you would still have the option of adding the Structure Scan side/down imaging at a later date if you wanted. :)

Edited by Patrick Larmour

A Lowrance HDS7 Gen2 on the console and HDS5 Gen2 at the bow would be a nice combo to have networked together and would put you right under that $2000 mark and you would still have the option of adding the Structure Scan side/down imaging at a later date if you wanted. :)

I CONCUR.......a NETWORKED unit on the bow and console is the VERY BEST you can have...while you punch in a way point on one unit, it also gets entered on the other unit...when you make manual adjustments to one unit the other also receives the commands...and you can SHARE either transducers on the boat...front mounted or transom mounted transducers...so there is no interference whatsoever.....networked Lowrance units are the best of both worlds.