NF-the Gemini meteor shower

fishindevil

IT was very cold and windy looking out over Huron at 3ish this morning ...seems the good meteor displays were when the camera was pointing in the wrong direction or processing a shot...oh well ...i did manage to capture one in about the hour i was out there...

It was really really windy and i didnt have anything heavy to stabilize the tri pod...next time

MeteorShower141212_zpsdf088a37.jpg

OK.

Didn't know there was a meteor shower going down.

Was telling Bren while watching The Big Bang Theory, that science would certainly conclude that the very thick and bright streak of white light which landed over yonder in our backyard, could have only been caused by a UFO. She called me a white streak of light which has obviously burned out.

Dang meteors.

I was out on the back deck around 0100-0200 and it was definitly a sight to see , I was seeing 3-10 meteorites every minute at that time

and I didn't want to go inside in case I was going to miss something !!! They were mostly in the NNE lower/mid horizon and actually around

0100 I seen 4-6 meteors all at the same time traveling side by side in the same direction in the NE horizon , wish I had a camera for that

will never see that again :thumbsup_anim: