Muskies my way

mistaredone

I felt the same way the first few seasons I watched. Subscribed to the magazine and was diss appointed. Allot of the writing to me came across as pure spam. Don't get me wrong I love seeing new products and lures and different techniques for them but hate when the articles turn into a sales pitch.

I have not read the book yet but from experience, Jim spent a whole day and many dinners listening to our plans (Greg - roaring dan seavey) and refining and helping us on our Lake of the woods trip. We spend a great day with him and he is really down to earth and good guy. I think all of us try to make sure if we are in sales to plug our business so a little product placement is always going to happen. We talked about different lures et al and he had no issue with us fising handlebarz but i must say I do fish with a sling and revo winch which was the same. I have the book coming for christmas as well. A must for the cottage I know a number of people on here will get a chance to read after days out.I dont think I ever posted this but Jim catching this one with Greg saying he hot on it jim - hang it out and slow down your eight will always go into my memory bank, jim saying after I couldnt see it anymore greg you made me get that one. My net job was stellar as well...nervous think about it 50 inch musky hunter jim saric and you are responsible with the net.

IMG_0108a.jpg