its been a long time but im back...

toca

Hello fellow members.

Im pretty sure most of you don't remember, but if you well I grew up alot since then.

But to recap. Last I was here I had a really bad accident which gave me a lot of time to reflect on myself and what I really wanted in life. Spent slot of time baby sitting my sisters child and came to a conclusion that it was time for m to grow up and raise a family of my own. I found a wonderful girlfriend with her wonderful daughter(yeah yeah baggage and all that but piss on all of you that think so) ;)

Not going to lie it was a challenge when I moved in but I've grown attached to her and love her as my own child and hopefully she feels the same way.

The downside my girlfriend doesn't like to go fishing but her daughter was fascinated with the different kinds of fish we have caught for the past two years.

Sunfish

Rainbow trout

A cold(ice fishing skunked)

Bass

Pontoon boat ride

Leeches

Salmon and a Lost iPhone

And hopefully many more.

Will post photos once I have permission from the gf. But right now she has a keen interest and more than ever since she came in second place for the local trailer park community bass derby for children.

Cheers,

Ted

P.s

Also I've relocated to Kitchener and learning the grand river and local areas with my step daughter. So far no luck but with her tagging along i have no problem exploring the waters.

Welcome back. I do vaguely rememeber you. You're a jerk, aren't you? haha just kidding. I don't remember what I had for breakfast so I sure don't remember what you are like. Anywho, we also are relocating to Kitchener next week so perhaps our paths will cross. Let me know if you find any muskies in the grand river! I will need to find some new musky grounds out that way.