Hunting for carp

dsn

I couldn't believe all the carp I found last time weren't there today.

The water was so clear you could see bottom. Most of the carp must

have been pushed back into the deep with the cooler temps. And the catfish....

I couldn't even get one on my line. Last time I couldn't get them off .

But I did see two close to shore. Heres just some pics I took of the crusers.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

I however did manage one!!

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

dsn

Any day out fishing is a good day :) Thanks for the photo and report~! I was planning on going to Centre Island myself today, but I need to fix my backyard and cancel my "trip". Planning on going next week though :)

nice picture, today i am going to "try" carpin, it is my first time ever fishing them... i know nothing about them, but, a true angler can catch anything :P j/k will post later with results...if any :D ..Bud

If you see them then you can fish them. I won't fish anywhere if I don't see any.

dsn

Goodluck!!

Nice fish dsn, but we don't see it on shore, so did you really land it! LOL :lol:

I only ask because I hooked into a beauty at your other T.O hotspot that you recommended last Sunday but it came off just as I was going to land it! :wallbash: Would have been first of the year. I also tried Centre Island last Saturday but it was too cold and there were no carp or bullhead to be seen. -_-

Are you sure you weren't a carp in a former life - you always seem to find them and avoid a skunk.

All the best

If you see them then you can fish them. I won't fish anywhere if I don't see any.

dsn

Goodluck!!

DSN, You don't need eyes to see them...Use the force!...Hence the reason why I out-fished you each time we went out last year :thumbsup_anim: Carp may be the most intelligent fish on Earth but they don't stand a chance against the force.

Are we still doing a trip this weekend? I've got 80lbs of corn and 12lb of boilies left over from last year I want to use up.

Don't worry, I'll train you to become a Carp Jedi Master like myself - All you have to do is ditch the Ugly Stick and buy a reel with a drag that works :clapping:

When I'm done with you, you'll soon be able to use your mind to persuade the carp to take even the worst bait out there

Nice fish dsn, but we don't see it on shore, so did you really land it! LOL :lol:

I only ask because I hooked into a beauty at your other T.O hotspot that you recommended last Sunday but it came off just as I was going to land it! :wallbash: Would have been first of the year. I also tried Centre Island last Saturday but it was too cold and there were no carp or bullhead to be seen. -_-

Are you sure you weren't a carp in a former life - you always seem to find them and avoid a skunk.

All the best

Yep I managed to land it. :thumbsup_anim: Well all the hot spots are smoking now 007. I was there yesterday. Oh what a feeding frenzy!! :lol: The carp where all over now.

dsn

DSN, You don't need eyes to see them...Use the force!...Hence the reason why I out-fished you each time we went out last year :thumbsup_anim: Carp may be the most intelligent fish on Earth but they don't stand a chance against the force.

Are we still doing a trip this weekend? I've got 80lbs of corn and 12lb of boilies left over from last year I want to use up.

Don't worry, I'll train you to become a Carp Jedi Master like myself - All you have to do is ditch the Ugly Stick and buy a reel with a drag that works :clapping:

When I'm done with you, you'll soon be able to use your mind to persuade the carp to take even the worst bait out there

I have the "All things are possible, to whosoever believes in him... helping me out. :thumbsup_anim: He brings the fish to me believe it or not. He deserves the credit.

As for Saturday I'll PM you.

:clapping:

I have the "All things are possible, to whosoever believes in him... helping me out. :thumbsup_anim: He brings the fish to me believe it or not. He deserves the credit.

I think He wants to make you a fisher of man, not of the carp. :w00t: