Ice fishing near London

i2cool2fool

I just heckle the the snaggers till they leave around alliston in the fall. " what you can't catch one? You have to snag him" "snnnnnnnnaaaaaaggggggeeeeerrrrrrr,snnnnnnnaaaaaggggeeeeerrrr". And don't evven get me started on the vultures on simcoe in the winter that swoop in on us when we're catching fish we call them hole jibronies. Good for you man more people need to stand up and protect our fisheries.

Back on topic. If we get a cold winter and you have a floater suit you could fish some of river mouths on Huron as well. You might catch a few fish :whistling:

Many folks ice fish the Thames in the Tillbury area for Pickereyes. I've done it, but didn't have a great deal of luck (hey atleast I'm consistant!)

That's about an hour or so drive west on the 401 for Londoner's. The only other place I ice fished relatively close to London was Long Point Bay.

Hope this helps?

HH

Not that exotic :w00t: Rich is acting like no-one ice fishes there. Confronted guys walking away with way over their limit. Being 6"3" and 300 lbs I can do that because no-one typically is dumb enough to mess with me. The secret species or 2 is not spectacular, just not well known about and can only be caught in certain areas which apparently Rich is lucky enough to hit in 4 hrs. They are not in there thick, just there. First fish I ever caught in there ice fishing was one of them.

I wish I was a conservation officer in Ontario, like some people here seem to think they are. Its why I don't post here anymore. This site is full of wankers who think they are the law. Go ban me Roy, couldn't give a crap. They guy asked about ice fishing around London. I hope he contacts me and we can go fishing together. Thats the point. Opinions are like cuties. Cuties????? Seriously, thats the best you could come up with? Lets all be secretive and never fish anywhere that anyone else every could, like Dorchester. Good one Rich. I thought you were better than that. And I know where the pinks run. Maybe I'll let that out next.............................

Did you smoke a dutchy before you wrote that? :whistling: