Don't Click This... It's NF wink wink ;)

Leecher

Now you done it :w00t: Why d'you click it? :o:P

Winternet seemed to have settled in quick this year :w00t: thought I'd post this vid that I compiled to keep your mind sane :D Don't be shy scroll down :P I know you're going to like it :D TJunkie

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid732.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fww321%2Fleechman1%2FWinternet%2FTroutJunkiesWinternet.mp4">

I was going to hit the hay right now but i had to click on this thread....now i feel like hitting the pub and running across the table tops and diving into a mosh pit....(insert flying smiley dude into mosh pit icon) :thumbsup_anim:

Are you quietly hinting this years hunt was a bust Jacques?

I was going to hit the hay right now but i had to click on this thread....now i feel like hitting the pub and running across the table tops and diving into a mosh pit....(insert flying smiley dude into mosh pit icon) :thumbsup_anim:

Are you quietly hinting this years hunt was a bust Jacques?

No Dave... not at all :P our group got one but I wasn't the shooter :blush::)

Now am not sure what hurts ..... lol

Lol Skip

Thanks Ron!!! Anytime bud :) I'm ready for :Gonefishing:

Well I think its safe to say we all know that...lol Hoestly its good to know that we can travel across all of Ontario and further north and have good people to fish and spend time with..Gotta love this palce eh! :thumbsup_anim: