Fishing quotes

hockeyplayerz_14

Hey folks, first post here, one of my favourite fishing quotes is. " Some people go to church and think about fishing,and others go fishing and think about God".

Cheers

Amen brother...Amen

I tried to convince my step-daughter in Florida about this but I lost the argument, It was Easter Sunday...sad.gif

Santiago from the Old Man And The Sea, and I quote:

“The fish is my friend too...I have never seen or heard of such a fish. But I must kill him. I am glad we do not have to try to kill the stars. Imagine if each day a man must try to kill the moon, he thought. The moon runs away. But imagine if a man each day should have to try to kill the sun? We were born lucky; he thought”

cheers

HD

I always liked this one from the movie A River Runs Through it;

“Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.

I am haunted by waters.”

― Norman Maclean, A River Runs Through It

Santiago from the Old Man And The Sea, and I quote:

“The fish is my friend too...I have never seen or heard of such a fish. But I must kill him. I am glad we do not have to try to kill the stars. Imagine if each day a man must try to kill the moon, he thought. The moon runs away. But imagine if a man each day should have to try to kill the sun? We were born lucky; he thought”

cheers

HD

Just watched that movie a couple weeks ago. :clapping: