Just got home!

Locnar

Heya fellas! I just got home from a couple of months backpacking around the UK and Europe. Damn good time!

How's the fishing been for everyone? What are ya guys fishin' for at the moment?

The entire time I was over there, I was kicking myself for not bring my ultra lite.... and fishing gear was far too expensive over there for my budget. I was having some fishing withdrawals, and am feeling some fishing in the next couple of days.

welcome back man! backpacking you say? nice! :clapping: well, right now you can fish for rainbows on rivers, some other guys still go after bass...musky...is another course on the menu and some will try Quinte for some fall eyes...u pick.. ;)

I worked, and worked, and saved and saved... and lived like a cheap ass to be able to go on that trip. Well darn' worth it. Now that I'm home, and back to work tomorrow... I'm gonna have to get me some fishin' in.

Not before a full photo report. Sounds like you enjoyed your trip.

Welcome back.

I'm still procrastinating... feeling a little lazy, would have to dig out the camera and deal with technology. The pictures are terrible though, I'm not a photographer in the least. But the stories are all that are required. Once I gain the energy and will to upload the photos, I'll make sure to include the stories... that way you don't have to look at the terrible camera work hahahaha.

Unfortunately, I don't have any sort of boat at the moment... So fishing most fish is probably out of my range. I was thinking of trying my luck at some troot again, but I suck at finding and catching troot... finicky buggers. I'm thinkin' I'd like to find some help from some experienced troot fisher.