Will stay open all night and we'll have coffee on.

DT10Sam

Hi Everyone,

Well walleye opening weekend is coming very shortly and I will be open all night Friday night. Those of you that are driving along ways and coming this way i will have coffee brewing all night long for you. Our store will open Friday morning at 8:00 amd and stay open until about 11:00 pm Saturday and then open again Sunday morning. Somewhere in there I need to get some shut eye I guess.

I have over 400 dozen worms and lots of minnows, worms will be 2.00 a dozen and minnows 5.00 a scoop (approximately just over 2 dozen). We have the largest selection of hard baits int eh Quinte area and lots of room for vehicles towing boats. Stop in and talk fishing over a warm cup of coffee.

Here is a quick map to get to our store, hope to see some you when you arrive and please drive safely and have a great time fishing in the tournament.

Best regards,

Sam and Laurie

Directions take HWY 401 to HWY 37 South. Very first intersection is Adam St make a left turn (East) and we are right there first building on the right.

carrasportsbelleville.gif

Edited by DT10Sam

Very impressive Sam. That is a great idea, and I'm sure it'll help out alot fellows out there, especially Friday night\early Saturday morning. Good chance you'll be seeing me there at some point. WTG.

May not be able to drop by on the opener but if the warm welcome extends I will surly drop by over the summer as I am in Napanee all summer (weekends and holidays). Would love to see the shop. You may have to put on some fresh coffee though.

Easton

May not be able to drop by on the opener but if the warm welcome extends I will surly drop by over the summer as I am in Napanee all summer (weekends and holidays). Would love to see the shop. You may have to put on some fresh coffee though.

Easton

Hi Easton,

We put a fresh pot of coffee on every morning and seem to get a crowd of regulars in here telling the same lies with different twists in the ending. Quite comical adn we seem to enjoy the many laughs. Anytime you are up stop in and a coffee will be waiting for you.

Best regards,

Sam

Wow....I've been following each of your posts for quite a while now. At first I thought "he's just advertising his store" on here. But the more I read, the more I realized that you are truly a class act. I've seen everything from safety/ice condition reports, excellent customer service, holding back minnows for OFNer's for ice fishing when "get togethers on Quinte" are planned, pleas for assistance for others in need, advice for targeting the coveted walleye...and the list goes on.

If you were local to me, I'd be in your store every other day. You are a great member of this board...a true leader in your business. Next time I'm your way, I'm going to stop by for sure and spend some of my money in your store!

Oh yeah...and have cup of that coffee you mentioned....LOL