moose hunting

brkygetr

Hey all...need some info on bush roads off the Goldfield Road....anyone local please give me a PM and I will get back to you. I have never been into 21A and am searching potential areas via several maps/G Earth... I have a location picked out but noit sure if I can get there in a truck????

If your familar get back to me if you have the chance.

Dale

thanks Pics...its a long shot anyways....just trying to save time/getting stuck/turning around where there is no place to turn around!

Just to confirm though I am NOT looking for locations, I have those, just need to know the truckability of the roads/trails I am looking to travel. Scratches are irrelevant and expected, chainsaws are on top. We do not bring bikes and walk from our camp location to hunt so knowing (hoping) we can get in is paramount.

I guess it depends on how many people have accessed the are through the summer which would tend to open the trail somewhat. The lodge owners up there are famous for sending in fishermen if there's a mere mention of a few being caught... If you are on foot the trails a truck can't get down would be the first ones I would try but then again the bow hunters as well as bird and bear guys have been down anything passable...either way you will have some interesting driving......