Just Curious For Fun (nf)

DanTheMan

Do you miss the old board at all??  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Do you miss the old board at all??

• Yes
    • No
    • Never go back
    • Not sure yet
    • This new board is by far the Best
    • The Leafs Suck :]

For those who would like to know how the new boards gismos and gadgets work their is a help section at the top of the page. I spend a few minutes reading thru it and it made the new board less scary. Rick is in the process of getting some new skins on line to replace the "stock" unit we are using right now. The new ones promise to have more color and graphic designs befitting a fishing board. The redesigning of the board was needed because as the board got bigger we became unstable in the small enviroment that we occupied .The admin and Rick were having to constantly babysit the site to keep us on line and talkin. You might think of this as a present from TJ to all of the people who moderate and keep the board running and also to us so we have a stable platform to just say HI on.

Art

I like the new board a lot. It's natural to miss the old board, esp. if you got used to the features and certain ways of doing things.

But this board seems to be running pretty smoothly (which is amazing considering how many people made the transition in about a week or so), and it's more about the people than the interface for me.

Mike