HAPPY DAY REVISITED

asdve23rveavwa

Thanx for a nice report. Awesome pix. I loved the fish pix but the chipmunks R cool! Worlds most famous coffee shop, would that be the Watershed Restaurant? Loved that place been there many times. Best breakfast place I've been to.

Thanks! I was referring to a Timmies (Canada's most popular chain) lol

Incredible man! Paradise is right. Those pics are all outstanding, every one of them. What a great family getaway, you should be a proud papa for a good long while now.

Thanks, Drew!

This report truly put a smile on my face! Thanks for posting, it reminds me of trips up north with my two brothers, Mom and Dad. You will remember this for a lifetime!

Great to hear! I know we had smiles on for almost the whole time we were there!!

Thanks for sharing your family vacation with us. Was nice to read. Some day I might actually make it up to Lake Windermere! Place is always booked up!!

Yeah, the amount of repeat business they have is astounding. No need to advertise for them. The lake is fairly large (20 miles long) with lots of areas explore. As you get to know it, patterns definitely become evident. We caught fish in at least four new spots this year.

awesome trip frankie congrats

Thanks for the great report Frankie. It helped me realize how much I miss the area that I visited often from 1959-1970. Meeting the Zimmerman family, fishing their lakes and seeing how much Chapleau has changed in the past 42 years is on my list.

They are a classy family all the way. Passionate about their lake!!

Great report and pictures , the smiles on eveyones faces says it all :thumbsup_anim:

Looks like another fantastic trip Frank and Juli. A beautiful piece of heaven there, awesome pics.

Thanks, guys!!! Will, I think all of the north is a piece of heaven. I'd be more than happy to spend my whole summer in that area.

Don't think I've seen more smiles in a long time. Great report and super pics. Looks like some great fun :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

What a cool report......some stunning pictures of family fun

:thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Joey and Simon! Once, again, glad you all enjoyed. I'm already counting down to next year :D

Edited by FRANKIE65