outfishin my grandpa

skippy jr

yesterday me and my grandpa went :Gonefishing: usally he is catching alot but this time i showed him who is boss lol and caught more than him i also caught the biggest one he still caught alot but not as much we had alot of fun after fishing we called my brother and took him on a boat ride he doesnt eat meat so we had to hide the fish lol even if we didnt he would still be sittin there texting i called him king text and he ignord me but thenwe got home and took a nap then got up and cleaned and cooked the fish for a nice dinner if you wanna here it more detaild talk to skipper my grandpa goodbye skippy

The only thing Skippy Jr is beating me at this morning is sleeping in , guess he needs it before he heads off to Restoule for his long weekend trip with his family , i hope he's got pictures of the fish he catch's to post when he gets back .

I wonder who was the proudest ???

I remember seeing the smile on my granddad's face when I caught my first big bass back in the 40's using one of his old bamboo poles (he never did own a rod and reel)...canadian.gif

I wonder who was the proudest ???

I remember seeing the smile on my granddad's face when I caught my first big bass back in the 40's using one of his old bamboo poles (he never did own a rod and reel)...canadian.gif

Mr Beans i have been having my proud moments for sure since he's taken up ridding my hip pocket this summer , proud to the point that i thought it was time to pass on to him my first boat and its memories that it gave me when i was a young lad ......