Selective Harvest

Rich

Should I point out that you should not reference WWII human rights case law unless you are certain of what you are citing, as you may mislead people?

Where did I "reference WWII human rights case law" ?

All I stated was "Cases in point - WW2 war crimes trials where may were found guilting as the orders they followed were illegal".(Note may should have been many. My spelling mistake.)

This I stand completely behind. Did not not say all.

War crimes trials were not human rights trials. They were charged and tried for committing crimes against the accepted standards of war. Yes in some cases human rights violations did play a part. In most cases their home countries were signatories to these standards. The point was following orders contrary to the law is not a valid defense which has been held up in legal trials.

Is there any way to teach the masses "selective harvest"?

First reply...

Well said. I think that the problem is due to the fact that most people do not know nor care about what you just spoke about. They don't know how long it takes a 40 inch pike to grow to that size and how much better a fish half its size would taste. I think lack of education about the eco system of fish is the problem in most cases. If they are aware of the way it works then it comes down to just plain ignorance.

x2 lol

I suspect education is the only avenue.

x2

How long is this post going to go on?

It is all subjective.

We all agree on NOT keeping illegal fish, and everybody has their own opinion on what size LEGAL fish they prefer to keep.

So let it be. Why force your opinion on on someone else? Because that's all it is "an Opinion"

x2