NF Is it me or is OFC slow to load ?

woodenboater

Noticed the last few days, well esp yesterday, that OFC pages are slow to load on my Mac. Running Safari and Firefox (the latter not as slow and less often).

On Safari I just get the spinning beachball. All other sites load as usual, just OFC.

Tell me it ain't just me suffering here ;)

tia

maybe it's a sign I should spend less time on the computer and more outside ;)

windoze huh ? I'll take that under advisement lol

verified and repaired permissions but will take it into the office for some other diagnostics and routine maintenance.

thanks for the input everyone.

Was using FF to browse this site and an error message popped up regarding the Flash plugin crashed. Safari had troubles viewing this site and had the continuous spinning beach ball. Had to force-quit the app. I've installed all the updates and repaired my permissions, did a reboot, and Safari still crashed.

I'm leading to believe it's a Flash related bug/issue. FF seems to be less prone.

I've had slow page loads and flash plugin error messages on other sites (using firefox), but not here. I did some research and found the the newest flash version is trouble on firefox. I went back to the previous version all is well now.

Well the IT guys cleaned my laptop up good, everything is Speedy Gonzalez now :thumbsup_anim:

Some files were messing me up and while I'm pretty good at updating software, I missed a couple of things. Basically regular maintenance stuff.

I hope everyone else gets their issues sorted out as well.

ps-and no these grubby fingers will never own a Windows box. Ever ;)