Niagara OFN Community Swill

bpsbassman

Good Day Everyone.

Based on the very positive feedback from the poll I posted, I would like to announce a Niagara area Swill.

Wednesday, May 2 starting at 7:00 pm

The Judge & Jester (formerly Winchester Arms) in downtown Grimsby.

The restaurant has recently been taken over and totally renovated and is awesome. We held our Toonie Tournament Banquet in the back room a few weeks ago just after they opened and the room, service and food was excellent.

Wednesday night is their 49 cent wing night and I have the rear room booked.

Hope to see many of the regulars and some new faces as well as many who attend the Oakville Swills. If I can make it to Oakville, hopefully, some of you will head out to the Golden Horseshoe to lend your support.

I also thought that this might provide another opportunity for our OFC Community to come together to show its support for young Chris or perhaps Pete's family from Pete's tackle. Looking for support and ideas.

Please indicate if you plan to attend.

Hope to see you there.

Perhaps one of the mods would pin this thread.

Map to Judge & Jester

Edited by BPSBASSMAN

I should be able to make it! Coming from St Catharines if anyone what to car-pool...I don't know what we can do for Peter Lee's family, but maybe everyone could bring something to make a care-package for Chris? Tackle maybe, though he may well have more tackle than he needs by now.

Edited by Pigeontroller

Oh Roger - You KNOW i'll be there - start cookin' those wings - Gonna get me a wack-o-wings LOL

Really looking forward to it and that is a good point Roger - alot of us Niagara OFC'ers make it all the way to the Oakville Swills - hope to see some TO people.

Don

Roger, I may be able to make it, cant give a definite answer because I dont know how I will feel then but I will let you know. I also agree there is more that can be done for Chris and Rob.. Lets pony up some cash, perhaps Rob could use a few things also ?? Great idea! something along the lines of I will pay 1.00 for every wing I order (Uhmmmm perhaps I will order 50 of em? I didnt get fat by not eating LOL) ... .49 to the restaurant the rest to Chris & Rob? or something along those lines??

Gerritt

Very good possibility I'll be there. I'll mention it to the wife, she shouldn't have a problem. She may have an issue picking me up though, since I'll likely drink a few. But I don't live far from there anyways.

Its too bad that the pier in Grimsby is so small, or else it woulda been nice to take some casts before the swill.

Edited by Hooked