New Outdoor Adventure/Fishing Show

solopaddler

I've got a feeling this show could be a real hit with the outdoors crowd, Mike, and it looks totally different to most of the stuff that's being offered to us lately. I think it's a great premise to take the trips right from the planning stage and then follow them thru the entire process.

Just bare bones camping, canoeing and surviving in the bush.....that's what it's all about !!

I for one always look forward to your stories and pictures on this board and if your new show will be anything like them, it's a guaranteed success......best of luck with everything and I'll be looking forward to it fer sure :thumbsup_anim:

I've got a feeling this show could be a real hit with the outdoors crowd, Mike, and it looks totally different to most of the stuff that's being offered to us lately. I think it's a great premise to take the trips right from the planning stage and then follow them thru the entire process.

Just bare bones camping, canoeing and surviving in the bush.....that's what it's all about !!

I for one always look forward to your stories and pictures on this board and if your new show will be anything like them, it's a guaranteed success......best of luck with everything and I'll be looking forward to it fer sure :thumbsup_anim:

Thank's for the support Lew, appreciate it!

I had clicked on your link last week and checked out the site...amazing stuff. I hope you don't mind but I just had to use one of your pics as my desktop! It's about time that there was a show on tv that shows some of the nitty gritty and informative background info on planning and packing for a trip. To see guys fishing out of a canoe or small aluminum boat etc instead of the big fancy rigs....that I think would be something the average guys and gals out there, who will prolly never set foot on one of those fancy bass boats would really love! Simply because they can relate to it! Top that off with destinations that is relatively close by, therefore within reason for many Its a recipe for success, I'm thinking.

I often thought that having a line of instructional DVD's for all the novice fishermen, or ones that would like to try it out, but have so many questions and feel reluctant to ask etc, would be a good thing. Something showing about rod and reel selections...basic lures and how to fish them; knot tying etc etc. The same could be done for hiking etc...showing detailed information about orieteering etc. But of course to do it right, would need professionals to put the video all together right but I guess you could get sponsers etc to cover alot of that expense.

Sorry to side track there....I hope it all works out and a network picks you guys up! I know I will tune you in (immediately bookmarked the site)

Hi everyone, Mike's friend and partner here.

I'd first like to thank OFC for allowing Mike to post this, and most importantly would like to thank everyone for the positive feedback.

It's very encouraging to both myself and Mike, and is much appreciated!

Next week is our very first film shoot which will occur in Algonquin Park and I can honestly say we're both highly motivated to get it right and produce a quality show (here's hoping!).

Thank's again,

Regards, Dan

I like what Lew said.

OK Mike, thanks for putting me #1 too. I'll have ya up, we'll go winter camping on Kesagami for a few days in a prospector, and just pound pike and eyes ti'lls we just cants pounds'em no more. :thumbsup_anim:

Planes, trains and automobiles to get there. :clapping:

Seriously, I really hope this works out for ya. There are a good number of fishing shows that are just like a good number of fishing shows. Your concept will break the mould. People like new and interesting. Remember though, we're not all hardcore bushwackers like yourself, so, like Survivorman... give us some insight.

I like what Lew said.

OK Mike, thanks for putting me #1 too. I'll have ya up, we'll go winter camping on Kesagami for a few days in a prospector, and just pound pike and eyes ti'lls we just cants pounds'em no more. :thumbsup_anim:

Planes, trains and automobiles to get there. :clapping:

/quote]

That's an awesome idea!! If this thing takes off I'll definitely be contacting you! Can't think of a better idea than that for a winter show ;)