Looking for a cottage for a week this summer

lilkynan

ther is tons or camps,and lodges all around lake nipissing,french river area,also around georgian bay,and they are all within a few hours drive,and they all have great fishing and really nice sceneryand clean water to swim and to generally relax and take it all in...good-luck cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: oh and there are all kinds of OFC members that live in those areas and would be glad to help you out,just pick an area :clapping:

Elephant lake lodge is good. My kids love it there too. Good fishing for pike, bass, walleye and muskies. Chain of 3 lakes.....nice beach, floating raft, nice pub with pool table. I have a cottage 10 mins away, and I spend more time fishing elephant than I do on my own lake!

Sinker

• 2 weeks later...

Kashaga Lodge on Kashagawigamog 5 min from downtown Haliburton. Ken will treat you good. Good fishing for pickeral right off the dock at night, good fishing for LMB and SMB in a canoe, also supposedly good for muskie (we only managed a small one, but that's not what we intended to target anyway).

And the price is very reasonable with convenient location. We have gone there two years in a row, will likely go back there again this year.