Bass Opener Report

nroadrunner

Well As we all now Saturday was the big day...... Sadly these are the only fish I saw as I was at the Zoo with Family

TorontoZooJune2012045.jpg

TorontoZooJune2012088.jpg

Zoo was a dissapointment. time with family was good but if you have a choice go to Elmvale Jungle Zoo much more user friendly

Neighbour wanted to get up early Sunday morning and go fishing. So I texted him at 5:30am at 7:30 he got back to me. I guess my idea of early and his are different LOL. So we went for an dhour or so before my sons skateboarding lessons at 10am.

Manage 1 smallmouth around 1 1/2 lbs. Then second fish didn't seem like a bass to me. Called fred to net it as I just had a feeling, wasnt sure what it was but knew it wasn't a bass. Turned out to be this little beauty

IMG-20120624-00062.jpg

nice pound or so rainbow first I had caught at the dam in many many years

Cheers

Ian

Waiting for Fred is nothing unusual LOL. I'm a big boy so I could have left and went fishing at any point. As for the rainbow guts on manifold that fish went back but maybe the next one won"t and I'll do the Grumpy Old men trick and put in in his backseat. Truck is a pigsty he'd never find it. lol

Ian

Waiting for Fred is nothing unusual LOL. I'm a big boy so I could have left and went fishing at any point. As for the rainbow guts on manifold that fish went back but maybe the next one won"t and I'll do the Grumpy Old men trick and put in in his backseat. Truck is a pigsty he'd never find it. lol

Ian

:rofl2: Patience and karma were on your side, nice bow! ;)