Got my motor back

Finally got my boat back from the mechanic...

After changing the head gasket without results... He decided to replace several other gaskets... And apparently with a Honda you have to pretty well completely tear apart the entire outboard to work on it... I guess at one point there was only about 10% of the motor left on the boat...

Anyways... Took it for a good rip after I picked It up today and all seems good... Did about a 5km run at WOT and no issues... Then I slowed down and trolled for 20 minutes and she's purring.....

I'm just so glad to have my boat back...

Finally got my boat back from the mechanic...

After changing the head gasket without results... He decided to replace several other gaskets... And apparently with a Honda you have to pretty well completely tear apart the entire outboard to work on it... I guess at one point there was only about 10% of the motor left on the boat...

Anyways... Took it for a good rip after I picked It up today and all seems good... Did about a 5km run at WOT and no issues... Then I slowed down and trolled for 20 minutes and she's purring.....

I'm just so glad to have my boat back...

Great to hear it's working well!,you should now be good for a few more years !!!:good:

it was kinda funny...

ive been sick since i dropped off my boat 3 weeks ago...

felt like E.T.

boats sick...im sick...lol... oooouuuuuccccchhhhh..... eeeellllliiiiiooootttt.....

LMAO

so hopefully that means ill start feeling better soon...