Anyone wanna take me fishing?

limeyangler

Hi all,

Just thought i'd throw this out there....soooo.......

i will be visiting my wife's family in Dorchester , from july 14th to 23rd.....i will be staying at Erieau in a trailer by the lake...anyone wanna take me fishing while i'm down south?

Or if anyone on here is close by please come join me for some night time crappie fishing on the pier......its always nice to meet members on here.

Hi all,

Just thought i'd throw this out there....soooo.......

i will be visiting my wife's family in Dorchester , from july 14th to 23rd.....i will be staying at Erieau in a trailer by the lake...anyone wanna take me fishing while i'm down south?

Or if anyone on here is close by please come join me for some night time crappie fishing on the pier......its always nice to meet members on here.

Might take you up on the crappie fishing. Wish it was me coming up your way, lol.

It's really great to see all the heavy hitters stepping up to the plate. I can see this being a difficult choice for Simon....as the man once said " you say yes to one and let the other one ride, it's not often easy, it's not often kind. Did you ever have to make up your mind" This kinda sounds like a Simon and friends get together. Wish I was closer.

Hi all,

Simon,all the local "eyes" will be breathing a collective sigh of relief while you are away,safe for allmost 2 weeks. :good:

WOW!

Thanks everyone...i am a little overwhelmed at the moment :blush:

What a freekin great place this is!

I will get baxck to everyone about their kind offers as soon as i get the time.....probably on wednesday night on my night shift :whistling:

I am a little bit excited about the Fish-a-thon thing...what a great way to meet lots of you and help a very worthy cause that seems to have touched everyone in some way these days. i also know Jack would have a blast!