OFC mobile lag

Rod Caster

Since I got my new BB bold, I've noticed a rather annoying lag when typing with OFC mobile. I just switched to club and IP board and all is fine.

Anyone else noticing this??

I'd rather stay with ofc mobile since its generally more user friendly (minus the lag of course).

Maybe you should stop using the company phone for personal use? :sarcasm:

I'd think any delay would be based on the available cellular bandwidth - I use a rocket stick (rogers) for internet here and it's all over the map in terms of varying speed from 0 to 4 mbps during the day Monday to Friday - more consistently available evenings & weekends. Maybe the different formats you're trying have big differences in their sizes?

Michael

Maybe you should stop using the company phone for personal use? :sarcasm:

I'd think any delay would be based on the available cellular bandwidth - I use a rocket stick (rogers) for internet here and it's all over the map in terms of varying speed from 0 to 4 mbps during the day Monday to Friday - more consistently available evenings & weekends. Maybe the different formats you're trying have big differences in their sizes?

Michael

Unlimited data, they don't care. I'm figuring out how to stream music of choice on this thing too, now THERE is a data drain! Haha

Its only the ofc mobile site that does this. If I type too fast or backspace too quick, it gets all jammed up and I miss out on words, letters etc.

Funny enough, now that I've been going back and forth between IP Board, club and mobile today, the lag isn't as noticeable.

This has been happening for two months, but now that I've brought it up Telus and started a post, of course the problem goes away. Weird.

Edited by Rod Caster