Wait ! Don't lock it up yet Roy

Skipper D

For every one who fallowed the big thread of the day , and watched the debate put up by the poster and the other commenters to the post and the come backs from the moderator no matter who he was , just let me say this . I saw a good debate here to day be aloud to settle its self , a first since i've been a member , i saw a newbie be aloud to speak back in his own defence , and i saw the moderators patiences as will as see him do a fine job as an out standing moderator can do . I saw the boundarys get pushed back on both sides of the board here today and i can say i saw the changes that have been asked for by its members . Thank you thank you , my faith in this place was restored as i think it was for many . Thank you mods for making the extra effort in what it took to judge how much salt ends up in every ones wounds . And i hope its members will know when enough salt is enough as well . Job well done .... just a word from Skipper Kissingger to the place i am proud to be a member of . I hope the feeling is mutual by us all .

Edited by Skipper " D "